- Full syllabus for ENGL 160D: Nonhuman Subjects: Monsters, Ghosts, Aliens, Others (Gen. Ed. survey course)
- Flier for this course.
- This class exists in both face-to-face and online versions; the online version has met Quality Matters Internal Review Standards for online course design excellence.
- In Fall 2020, the course cap was raised to 60 students, wherein I oversaw one Graduate Teaching Assistant.
- See the associated lecture videos for English 160D.
- Full syllabus for ENGL 2030: The Experience of Literature (Gen. Ed. survey course)
- Skeleton syllabus for ENGL 3000: An Introduction to Modern Fantasy
- Skeleton syllabus for ENGL 4000: J.R.R. Tolkien: Author of the Century
- Skeleton syllabus for ENGL 4000: Utopian & Dystopian Literature
- Skeleton syllabus for ENGL 3000: Modern American Horror Literature
- Skeleton syllabus for ENGL 355: The Contemporary British Novel (1945-now)