DENNIS WILSON WISE e-mail(s): email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org University of Arizona Updated 27 Sept 2018
26 sections of 8 different courses taught as instructor of record through Fall 2018.
- English 160D at U of Arizona: Nonhuman Subjects: Monsters, Ghosts, Aliens, Others. See syllabus here. 1 section.
- English 2030 at MTSU: The Experience of Literature. See syllabus here. 1 section.
- ENGL 152 at Ohio State: Writing and Reading (literature based) – 1 section
- English 102 at U of Arizona: First-Year Composition II. See syllabus here. 3 sections.
- English 101 at U of Arizona: First-Year Composition I. See syllabus here. 7 sections taught, including 2 on-line.
- English 1020 at MTSU: Research and Argumentative Writing. See syllabus here. 4 sections.
- English 1010 at MTSU: Expository Writing with multimodal component. See syllabus here. 4 sections.
- ENGL 151 (Ohio State): Writing and Rhetoric I – 5 sections
Related teaching experience
- Invited week-long guest lecturer on John Steinbeck for ENGL 3320: TWENTIETH-CENTURY AMERICAN LITERATURE – MTSU. Invited for familiarity with subject.
- Ran studio sections for English 1009 at MTSU: Introduction to University Writing
- Writing Consultant, University Writing Center at Middle Tennessee State U.
- Description: one-on-one writing instruction for any university student. Extensive experience with minority and English as Foreign Language students.